Hardware Flashback...

Swimmer

So I was cleaning out my computer area today and found some pretty cool stuff just sitting around... Check it out..

1.jpg

What I found in my desk

4.jpg

A yes.. The original Pentium 133mhz! This was part of an old gateway P5-133.Dont ask about the "p5-133" naming standard :lol:

2.jpg

The good old P2 slot processor... I have 2 of these... this is the 266mhz version and a 600mhz P3 I think.. :roll:

3.jpg

The original Palm Pilot! Yea it does still work and I still have the dock :lol:

See what you can find.. Believe me there is some pretty cool old stuff other there right now... I have more coming!

• 5 weeks later...

Gotcha beat.. :P Have a 386 with JVC cd-r. Has a beta vers of Win 3.21. Still works!. My old standby favorite is my P-III @ 450mhz. It does things those store-bought "hp" only dream of doing. as you said Swimmer.. updat is the key :) I have logged over 180 updates since installing xp sp1 on here.

BTW anybody remember the Dec Rainbow?

That sucks...DDoS attacks... that is getting really old! :?

Yep, and its from one person, this makes 6 that I know of within 5 days, not to take this off-topic mind you, those photos will be around, part of my photo gallery.

Back up and running ... OK, I wont mention anything rather then topic at hand.

On the Commodore Vic20 I am not even sure what the specs are if there is any. :lol:

Here are the specs for tha Vic-20

Commodore VIC-20 Colour Computer for $450

In the Home, School or Office. Peripherals include the VIC Modem 1600, Datasette 1530, 1541 floppy drive, VIC 1311 joystick, VIC 1110 8K Memory Expansion, 1212 Programmers Aid, and 1515 Graphics

My first comprter was the Adam :lol: Ah, finally, "The first, complete, single-package family computer that includes all necessary hardware and software", at least in Coleco's eyes.

adam.jpg

Flashback ...

Network this, still works, but collecting dust in closet:

click thumbnails to enlarge

C-Box.jpg

C-Vic20.jpg

DUUUUDE I have a vic20 too man -- and a commador 64 and an atari --- haha, I hooked the 'ol VIC up like 2 years ago it was the funniest thing ever.

• 2 weeks later...
CA3LE those photos aren't available' date=' see original post for details.[/quote']

If the photos weren't showing... it's nothing in my control, that is on wingzero's server -- one of these days I will get off my butt and make it so you guys can post pictures in the forum without having to host them yourself ...