fix the default after post...

make it stop...tell me how do i make it go back to the topic after i post? Not even sure what that page is that it goes to...but i don't like it...just started doing this a while back...i want it the old way again (back to topic)...enlighten me please...someone???  :roll:

I beleive you go to Profile, look and layout pref. and uncheck Return to topics after posting by default.

Not sure though.

i've checked it...unchecked it...checked it again...and just unchecked it again...so now we'll see what happens...i'll go back in and edit my post to give the result :D

edit: nope took me to here https://testmy.net/forum/index.php?board=4.0

the topics board for "Got any ideas to make testmy.net better?"...geesh...**stomping my feet now**

sorry for the double post...checking to see if it's just the quick reply that doesn't go back to the posts

edit...yep that's it...it's just in the quick reply that it goes to the board topics...i'm gonna try quote and see if that works

I use FF also... testing it in IE with this post...

edit: doesn't work in IE either...

hey php: testing the quote w/o preview or spell check

edit...nope goes to the board topics...lemme try quote w/preview

I use FF also... testing it in IE with this post...

edit: doesn't work in IE either...

test dangit :(

edit: that works too...so it seems that if you post at all from the quick reply then it goes to the topics board page...so if you want to go back to the posts page then you have to click reply to get to the reply page or click preview in the quick reply to get out of quick reply on onto the actual reply page...whew...tdawnaz master sleuth again solves the mystery... but but but...can i type the word 'reply' one more time...hehe...i just did...doh