phew hes gone at least for a few mins .. sin0cide.. cable read this maybe? lol

cc

now maybe we can talk.. what is his problem?

he changes my topic to make me look like an ass? then bans me?

now im thru with the cussing now im just trying to talk about it .

He has around 130 posts? again whys he an admin because hes cables friend maybe?.. Meh

But seriously if he gets admin status at that early posting i still want netmasta to have mod status

if someone could enlighten me to as why hes  like this.. and no just dont say cuz hes an admin he can do that

and hes hardly ever on here.. why does he have admin status again?!?!

but the 2 times ive ran in with him hes threatened me and the second time ha benned me and changed my topic.. looks as though were both at fault here

Well.... just curious what are you here for?

You don't just talk to people you try to talk down to people , you critcize people, everything you say is sarcastic in nature.

You don't need a forum to talk......from what I have seen you need a psychologist.

If somone comes to this forum and asks general questions ,you think people are just supposed to do what you do and just go to that thread and start making smart ass comments ?

This forum is not just for the moderators to help, it's for anybody that believes they can help that person that asked for it.

Sometimes they can help sometimes not.

That's what makes a forum.

Oh well I said what I want, you keep coming back I have no problem ignoring you and your PM buddies that are following your same path........... :angry3:

Truth.  Why do you care so much anyway?  Don't hate someone and make a big deal out of nothing just because you can.  You will just look more and more stupid in the Mods' eyes and you'll never get what you want; I don't even know what that is anyway.

Ahh so im the stupid one here.. true enough ive been in 8 nuthouses my most recent http://yfcs.com/facilities/millcreek_ms/index.html

BUT that last one i was in was like 4 years ago.. when i was 14 i then completed school and i have one more semester before i graduate with a masters in computer engineering so when u can call me the stupid one is when u have ur degree or are working for it..

and more on the matter that ive been to these places.. there not for cuz i was stupid or dumb or crazy.. it was because i acted a fool in school.

I'm not doing anything to look like anything in anybodies eyes.

I say what I feel....I basically got attacked by this guy the other day for no reason other than he's a total jerkoff.

And your damn right I'm going to say something , maybe even try to enlighten him to what a dumbass he has been since he sighned up in Jan of this year.

Believe me I don't do anything to try to impress the Mods.

I would hope that's not what anybody is here for.

I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about the douche you were talking about.  :lol:

Can we please not have a flame fest on the boards? People come here to learn and have there computer problems fixed I am sure as hell they don't want to read about this crap. If you two are that mad at each other meet some where and duke it out there not here.

Can we please not have a flame fest on the boards? People come here to learn and have there computer problems fixed I am sure as hell they don't want to read about this crap. If you two are that mad at each other meet some where and duke it out there not here.

I couldn't have said it better. People can see this topic from the home page. I may have decide not to join if I saw a topic like this as the first one I saw.

NOW SEE PEOPLE THIS IS THE KINDA PERSON U ALL NEED TO LEARN TO ACT LIKE.. hes being nice and kind unlike u other people