My "01 Honda Accord Got Stolen

pitbull481

when nato opened up an hq in stettin, poland, i forget what year it was, the evil reputation concerning car theft by poles came to be true. the nato paople from western countries were losing a car a week or more. it got so bad that the base commander, a pole btw, went to the local police honcho to have them patrol all the places the soldiers lived off base to keep the theft down. even funnier was that it is a fairly long drive for most of them to get there in the first place, and speeding in europe can quickly get your license suspended. so people either had their cars nicked or their licenses revoked. they ended up carpooling the people that got their cars nicked with the ones that lost their license, lol.

that really sucks

that is one reason i dont have a car too expensive

and i cycle everywhere with my bike and i bought a cheap 2nd hand bike so that no one robs the bike

always safe :)

in a google stand at heathrow airport

this is really cool

so how about you start the car and drive off? it'll start heating in a few minutes. and besides, them's nice temps for a sweatshirt and a windbreaker.

hmmmm that would be very stupid thing to do. you'll f*ck up your engine. plus your car can just shutoff while you are driving

How old are you?

:haha:

old enough to know and having driven in cold weather enough that the only difference between letting it idle to warm it up and driving carefully (meaning of course not redlining it, going easy on the throttle etc. etc. etc.) until you see the temp coming off the bottom peg is that letting it idle:

is worse in regards to wear since the engine warms up slower than when being driven

is econlogically unsound since you're just wasting gas and idling a cold engine makes the engine comp use a richer mix making the exhaust pollute worse.

lets people nick your ride (ok, sorry, couldn't resist the barb though)

the only idling i ever let my car do after starting it in cold weather is the 1 or 2 minutes to get rid of the ice on the windshield and mirrors, at least enough to let me see for the first few minutes until the car heats up and melts the rest.

by cold i mean about -20 C or colder.

Well i for one stole the whole engine out a one of those betle cars one time.

on the older ones (at lest that i know of ) the engine is only suspended by 5 screws. You nusrew them and let the engine fall you move the body (there really light) and move it away between 8 guys we pick the engine up and put it in a truck .

man i would have love to been there been that guy walked out from that club and saw his beatle upside down with no engine.

I can imagine his face  :twisted::angry5:

lol  :D

• 2 weeks later...

i found this site http://streetkeys.com/ which has factory keys (master or valet) and also has for your factory car alarm.

i know if you go to your dealership, they charge over $140 just for one master key :angry5:. this site is just under $30 for key and $65 remote (car alarm)

i have to 2 cars, and 1 master key for each car. (you know the reason), which sucks

i post the website just in case you guys need a second key, which you cant go to walmart, kmart, etc to make a copy