falls09

Smart bro antenna BOOSTER >>feuturing(((windsurfer))) nakakatawa :D

14 posts in this topic

That looked pretty cool. I'll have to give that a try. Nice find!  :cool:

falls09, Please post in English

That looked pretty cool. I'll have to give that a try. Nice find!  :cool:

falls09, Please post in English

SORRY man  :cry: i already post an english version see the 3rd post :D im still noob.. this is my 3rd day on this forum

dude do you have any screenshot of your own work? where did you attach it? did you put it on your motorola router directly? i'd like to see how you did it for the motorola router that smart provides thanks i wanna try it out too :D

i'll see if we have those in our kitchen. i'm going to try this at home.. thanks for the info..

Just for thoughts... if i'm going to put this on my smartbro antenna i should make sure that its constructed and attached very well since somewhere up there the winds are strong and weather is changing.. lol

i'll see if we have those in our kitchen. i'm going to try this at home.. thanks for the info..

Just for thoughts... if i'm going to put this on my smartbro antenna i should make sure that its constructed and attached very well since somewhere up there the winds are strong and weather is changing.. lol

i think this is for routers only...

see this:

http://www.pinoytux.com/technology/how-to-increase-wi-fi-signal

okay rabbyph thanks for the input, i'll be waiting for more of your post.. this will surely become a hit here.. people haven't seen this topic yet so brace your self.

anyways, I'm going to try this at home... I will keep you updated or whatsoever. Thanks a bunch and welcome to the site by the way.