How To Get FDISK To Work?

wyantm06

what do you mean ?

Ok like I was under ALL the different boot option and orders..there was LS something, CD-Rom, HDD, Floppy etc. The LS one is ACTUALLY my DVD burner, but when I select it it doesn't make my DVd burner first boot. I have to use the cd-rom option. Got it? I am happy now though!!!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so i was right :) it was ur boot device setup - btw, LS is like a zip drive :)

Are you $h1tting me?!?! I thought it was my DVD Burner...WOW I am sooo dumb! But you guys did help me format my HDD back at the begining of my post lol! Thanks...

Do you think I should put it back so it is on one then? To save space at least anyways? I think I might after Windows is done installing!

separate is better... and it saves almost no space to have them on one cable

separate is better... and it saves almost no space to have them on one cable

I agree. :)

Wow I have another weird problem. I got everything to work right again by removing the covertype deal thing off any of the pins on the DVD drive. Would it hurt it if I left it off?

So all your problems were from the damn jumper? Wow! After we covered just about everything else, I would have never thought of that being the problem. :)

I'm not sure, but leaving it open sound pretty safe to me. Good thing you tried it. :)

I agree. :)

So all your problems were from the damn jumper? Wow! After we covered just about everything else, I would have never thought of that being the problem. :)

I'm not sure, but leaving it open sound pretty safe to me. Good thing you tried it. :)

It was never the jumper. It was in the BIOS lol. I thought LS something was my Burner drive so I kept setting that to boot first. Then after hours I seen CD-Rom it worked. Idiot things I tell you, could have been because it was early yesterday and I was tired lol.