Just wandering who did this to me?

Y did i get Banned?

lol the thing is to all the dum F#@&s on this website , especially the admins , omg you know nothing about connections or what to tell people besides bullS#!t. :notworthy:

Also i dont lie about my connections , i mean are you [snip] stupid it is simple i got Comcast bellsouth and transedge . and i dont post S#!t on other people besides this moron aka Elite [snip]Face Pete who is probably the biggest dumass on this whole site.

Also, wow dude jus made it to 25000 members , o S#!t that is real good and about 130000 posts , hmm and how much dslreports have , o ya they have more posts in a month than this site in 2 years.

Get over yourself , this site aint S#!t to anyother site and never will be.

So

[snip]

Swimmer:language

dude you really need some help, and you need to grow up. you know why you were banned. so just leave.

i just like to say all the admins here are amazing.. there has never been a problem that they havent helped me with and it was always correct and in a very quick amount of time.. and its not only the admins here its all the members.

being here over a year i dont think ive ever noticed one fight on the forum other than this.. if you like dslreports so much have fun on there... i think i speak for all of TMN when i say good riddance

please everyone settle down...don't flame him and don't respond in anger to his flames...think...respond with thought...remember he is where he is because of his behavior...and his further lashing out in this thread just shows that the right decision was made...

if he chooses to make another account (or to use one of his others) then that would mean that he loves us as much as u/we all do...we know he does...otherwise he wouldn't keep coming back...and maybe he'll clean up his actions...as time goes on eventually he'll be old enough to realize what a disrespectful little turd he has behaved like...and wish he hadn't

scruffy: change ur attitude...make a new account after u've gathered ur wits about u...and become a contributing respectful member...be a smart aleck if u want, just do it respectfully...helpfully...life choices...choose carefully

hang out with the other guys (on that other site) if u want...or r u allowed to hang out there??...but i'm sure they don't put up with this malarkey either...just straighten up and act right under a different name and u'll be as welcome here as anyone else...u know u love us

i just know that he will be back and in a nutshell i was saying...the outcome of that account will depend on him, his choices and his behavior...so only time will tell...maybe he'll act so responsibly that we won't even recognize him