Best Quality dvd media

hid

hey

which is the best dvd -R media to buy. i've looked over few but they get bad ratings.

to be honest, i buy the cheapest dvds that i can get, about a week ang i got 100 dvds bestbuy, for 19.99. and they were dynex dvds. and ive never had a problem with any ofthem, never gotten a bad one at all.

there really is no difference in anyones dvds. they are all made the same way. so weather your spending $70 or $20 there is no difference.

they are all made in taiwan, probally by the same company.

I am a tdk fan.. like coknuck said fuji are pretty good.. depending on your burner check out www.cdfreaks.com  (the site is down at the moment?) but for every review they put the burners through a bunch of tests on different medias.. everything from the really cheap stuff to premium brand.  They also recommend the media that works best for the drive based on the number of errors and write time.  That will get you headed in the right direction.

to be honest, i buy the cheapest dvds that i can get, about a week ang i got 100 dvds bestbuy, for 19.99. and they were dynex dvds. and ive never had a problem with any ofthem, never gotten a bad one at all.

there really is no difference in anyones dvds. they are all made the same way. so weather your spending $70 or $20 there is no difference.

they are all made in taiwan, probally by the same company.

I am like dlewis23. I try to buy the cheapest one I can find as well. Although I have to say I have bought some really cheap ones and they gave me many problems. So to sum it up, use discretion, don't buy any that is too cheap cause they may be bad. I am at work so I can't recall the name of the DVD's but I will check for you. Memorex, Fuji, and Sony are all good ones. ;)