New

x_6985381

What should i buy?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. What should i buy?

• Motherboard
    • Graphics Card

Alright i need some serious help deciding to either buy a new graphics card

or a new motherboard, i was looking at this. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?item=N82E16814150149

i need some serious responses, to either

buy a new graphics card, or a new mother board

i'm going to say a max of 300.00's without shipping and tax.

PLEASE help testmy.net!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

i would buy a new mother board

yeah graphic card is usefull and cool but you can get so much more out of a mobo then you can out of a graphics card

but in the other hand if u only buy a new mobo and all the rest is the same huh you wont notice a thing

so if you don't have a dual screen set up in your house you could buy that and buy a new screen also

i don't know its a hard call dude

i am adding a pool to help people vote on this matter for you OK

first of all.... does your motherboard you have now have PCI express?  That card is PCIe --

I would personally get a new motherboard first, then move up from there, if you are an Intel guy I would highly reccomend the board that I have, the Asus P5WD2 Premium, nice chipset and great features.  But you would need a PCIexpress video card (or PCI) and a LGA 775 processor (Like a pentium D) (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813131589) -- the board is a nice backbone for a rock solid computer... but would be an expensive build.  Let me know the processor type you have or that you plan on getting and I will give you a good recommendation as to what you should get.  I build at least 5 computers a month so you can trust my judgment ;-)

By the way, screw Nvidia... get ATI ;-) -- save yourself some money and get extra power ;-)