Im taking a dive...

disturbed

...I have decided to take a dive after having discussions with my buddies that are studying medicine and all....

I have decided to start taking hydroxy to prove that it actually does help when loosing weight....

I have taken hydroxycut before, only doing the minimum doseage, even after the 1st week...I have never exceeded more than 2 pills per day with regular exercise, even after a month of doing it - most of the days, I used one pill and it did work just as well....

Now...all bodies react differently - so crap, you cant expect it to work wonders on anyones body - but it indeed does work....I noticed, before when I was taking it for few months, it helps stabilize my apetite and there is no way I could lose as much weight as I did without it...not without starving myself for days and days...

Anyway....I ordered my months supply of hydroxycut today, and I should get it by the end of the week...which means by next Monday I shall start my little experiment....

I will weigh myself before and after and post results at the end of the each week....I will go on a moderate diet as well as try and get 1 hour of exercise (45 minutes of running and 15 minutes of whatever else) 4-5 days a week....

Ill report back here.....it shall be a good experiment that I think people would like to know what happens....

Now...is there anyone here who would like to join me in on this....start the 'experiment', if you wanna call it that, together and end it together....anyone that has ever wanted to try something like this...bring it on...we can do this !

:laugh:

...I have decided to take a dive after having discussions with my buddies that are studying medicine and all....

I have decided to start taking hydroxy to prove that it actually does help when loosing weight....

I have taken hydroxycut before, only doing the minimum doseage, even after the 1st week...I have never exceeded more than 2 pills per day with regular exercise, even after a month of doing it - most of the days, I used one pill and it did work just as well....

Now...all bodies react differently - so crap, you cant expect it to work wonders on anyones body - but it indeed does work....I noticed, before when I was taking it for few months, it helps stabilize my apetite and there is no way I could lose as much weight as I did without it...not without starving myself for days and days...

Anyway....I ordered my months supply of hydroxycut today, and I should get it by the end of the week...which means by next Monday I shall start my little experiment....

I will weigh myself before and after and post results at the end of the each week....I will go on a moderate diet as well as try and get 1 hour of exercise (45 minutes of running and 15 minutes of whatever else) 4-5 days a week....

Ill report back here.....it shall be a good experiment that I think people would like to know what happens....

Now...is there anyone here who would like to join me in on this....start the 'experiment', if you wanna call it that, together and end it together....anyone that has ever wanted to try something like this...bring it on...we can do this !

:laugh:

Please be careful....none of these things are very safe.....in fact they aren't safe at all and depending on your health and body chemistry they can do some really nasty things....