Black Friday Sale Ads

pitbull481

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here's a pic of my 32in

Nice, I was hoping youd post it. How much did you give?

32 in. computer monitor, holy sh&%. Thats WAY too big for me. Id prefer 20 or smaller for comp. And as far as tv goes the bigger the better  :cheesy:

BULLSHIT... Id take a 60 if I could get it.  :evil6:

Nice counter top Swim, I am just about to rip all of mine out and put some in similar.

BULLSHIT... Id take a 60 if I could get it.  :evil6:

Nice counter top Swim, I am just about to rip all of mine out and put some in similar.

I dont like big comp screens, for some reason it just annoys me. I <3 my 17 inch crt  :2funny:

at least i wont get any dead pixels, that would irritate me so badly

OH now Ryan, CRT's get much bigger than that. Mine is a19", and I have thought about going a little bigger next time. But I am dead on with you about CRT all the way. So far, but Roco is working on me about that.  :wink2:

But CRT's are also much more reasonable. And I think much more clear.  :grin2:

OH and I have an intire 10X12 room dedicated to my comp.  :grin:

OH now Ryan, CRT's get much bigger than that. Mine is a19", and I have thought about going a little bigger next time. But I am dead on with you about CRT all the way. So far, but Roco is working on me about that.  :wink2:

But CRT's are also much more reasonable. And I think much more clear.  :grin2:

only thing is crt's are bad on the eyes i read. Im on the comp alot of the time seeing as im not in school, so i might be blind by 30  :2funny:

Heck Paladin is older than that. And a few others, so I would not worry too much as to what others say. They said eggs were bad for you at one time also. I have eaten eggs all my life. Never slowed down. Never will.  :wink2:

And remember George Burns, he chased young women, drank daily, and smoked cigars. Lived to a ripe happy old age.  :2funny::haha::2funny:

BULLS#!t... Id take a 60 if I could get it.  :evil6:

with tax came out to $511.  heres is the specs http://www.westinghousedigital.com/details.aspx?itemnum=73

and for you guys saying that is is TOOO BIG. Well it is big but i use it for watching TV and computer. and no i dont use the computer close to the 32in. I am using a wireless mouse and keyboard about 7ft away from moniter. and it looks beautiful. even my wife loves it    :smile2:

i still gotta hook up my ps2 and test out the gaming