Marijuana is Bad... MMMmkay.

Shug7272

Don't know about you all, but I can respect that.  I do drink..but don't touch weed or drugs period.  Only thing I'm really addicted to is speed (in my car!..what were YOU thinking  :haha:) and video games.  :smile2:

It's proven that a drink every once in a while is very healthy.  :wink2:

My dad does the same thing..been doing it for years  :evil6:

but I'm not all into that home brew, just give me some budweiser and I'm a happy camper!  :grin2:

I'll tell ya what, I never would drink anything like Guiness or Bass, but once you start to brew, it just happens, you start to really appreciate the multitude of layer of flavor.Plus you made it , and can share it w/ friends and family for the season. I'm a little late this year but .oh well .

It's proven that a drink every once in a while is very healthy.  :wink2:

Not to bump the thread  , but just today , I read a article , of an experiment, they say that the hops has some effect on the formation of fat cells. Lessens them ,hard to believe if you look at "Budweiser drinkers.  hahaha

I didnt take it wrong at all.  :smiley:

good I can respect your decision, and will others alike :cool:

Not to bump the thread  , but just today , I read a article , of an experiment, they say that the hops has some effect on the formation of fat cells. Lessens them ,hard to believe if you look at "Budweiser drinkers.

LOL!  :haha: I'm a budweiser drinker and I'm nowhere near fat  :tickedoff:

..Maybe because I have a high metabolism :shrug:

I gave it up (pot) within a year after I graduated and looked close in the mirror and did not like what I saw. I am very energetic and outgoing and felt that I no longer needed that shit in my life!

Whoa! now that I am almost 40 a few Budweisers are 1. legal 2. cost-worthy 3. make me feel fine...lol

TheHalf

So how is freah out of the bathtub beer. I hope you wash the ring out first.  :evil6: Really.  :roll: On both parts.  :lol:

Oh ye of little faith  :smile2: There is an acquired art to brewing your own suds. And after a couple dozen batches , you too , may also win a few contests :) The batch in the pic will be entered in the 4th annual (local) peoples choice. As well as a  screemin pilsner I brewed this past summer. I must say (personally) there is a lot more pleasure in brewing , drinking , and entering your own recipes , than sitting around stoned out of your gourd. Not to say it's not good for others. Everyone has there vices :)

BTW , w/ beer , you must be sterile, or you could end up w/ a putrid wash :):tongue2: As far as the tub , hell the wife and I take turns somehow keepin that sucker clean  :occasion14: Not as wine you can mess up a bit more, due to the  %  :smile2: