Do you have Cingular? Want out with no fee?

Shug7272

If you don't know Cingular is increasing their text message rates from .10 to .15. So what, who cares right. Well if you have a contract with Cingular you would like out of with no termination penalties you will have 30 days from the new rates effective date to cancel with no fee's or any other trouble. Just thought I would give you guys a heads up. The new price starts Jan 1, 2007. So after that you can cancel. I just thought this was good info, I had them a while back and spent 150 bucks breaking contract to get away from them.

If you don't know Cingular is increasing their text message rates from .10 to .15. So what, who cares right. Well if you have a contract with Cingular you would like out of with no termination penalties you will have 30 days from the new rates effective date to cancel with no fee's or any other trouble. Just thought I would give you guys a heads up. The new price starts Jan 1, 2007. So after that you can cancel. I just thought this was good info, I had them a while back and spent 150 bucks breaking contract to get away from them.

Nice find shug, im sure there are many people who want to take advantage of this while they can. Wish sprint would do it.  :buck2:

Is this for real? is there a valid link to this info? What if you subsribe to a montly mesaging plan? Cigular sucks, least dropped calls my booty    :wink:

Yes it is real. I will look for a link to a credible news story on it.  :grin2:

http://pgergen.blogspot.com/

Heres the link, I know this isnt CNN but I am at work and in a hurry.  :lol:

http://www.consumerist.com/consumer/cingular/what-cingular-tells-customers-canceling-over-text-message-rates-223311.php

Looks like Cingular is going to try and fight it, but they are wrong.