Computer Stupidities

amc11890

:2funny: :2funny: I had e-mailed the saga of the dead vid card on to another freebie customer , who was waiting for me to call if I had the time ,(another problem )

I guess this must be female logic at work  :lol:

Morning Roco

Why didn't she tell you no signal with a blank screen :evil6:cos   it was bound to be NTL's fault, they are the new ones on the scene and it gave good reason for verbal abuse

First off, I doubt there was nothing in line for it being a freebie.  :kiss:

Second of all you were clever.  :wink:

:lol: at my age Tommie I like to keep my options open , never know when I might need a freebie ..............................................................dinner  :evil6:

Nah , not clever , I should have asked a few questions about the lost internet connection , and saved myself a trip through the London rush hour (fri*g*n

1.1/2 hours to travel 8 miles ,  :evil2: ( it was only 2 miles as the crow flies )

dont know what happened last night but there were 5 mile queues to the Thames bridges up to 8pm,