degauss alot?

starship_troopers

nope only thing i have by my monitor is my tower, which has been setup like this since i have setup my first pc (2 towers before now). it's only started recently, and when i turn it on it takes forever for the picture to come up.

(and no magnets/speakers have been by it. my subwoofer is below my desk and off to the side a little.)

my CRT works great and does better resolution than most LCD screens which is why i like CRT.  the only 2 monitors i saw do higher was a dell 30 inch LCD and an Apple 30 inch LCD which both do 2560 x 1600.  post up the max resolution supported by your monitor ? my 19 inch Samsung CRT does 2048 x 1536

yeah, but is that even readable?  I wouldn't wanna go much past 1280x1024 on a 19inch...

i dont use that high for my desktop but for gaming yes i put it as high as it can go and i have my desktop set to 1600 x 1200 and i can read it perfect.  i was just trying to say most CRT's have better resolution

nope only thing i have by my monitor is my tower, which has been setup like this since i have setup my first pc (2 towers before now). it's only started recently, and when i turn it on it takes forever for the picture to come up.

(and no magnets/speakers have been by it. my subwoofer is below my desk and off to the side a little.)

How old is it trooper?

lol since about 2001.

i have an old dell 17 inch crt i can switch to if i need...

untill i get my 22inch widescreen lcd :twisted:

See now that's what I'm talkin about right there! Not this poo nanner CRT business. LCDs are what the real men use. :azn: