Modifying the Speed Aggregate of Motorola Canopy (smartbro) anyone?

ianonline

It was mentioned in some thread  :smiley: but was never given a really in-depth articulation.

so i guess there is a need to start a new thread focusing on the possibility of modifying the speed aggregate  set by Smartbro in our canopy, from 1Mbps to 7Mbps or better.

so to those people who have any idea how to do such tweak, are surely welcome. Any contributions will surely be appreciated by people such as me who are really desperate in maximizing the speed we have with our current smartbro subscription [geek].

so im asking the experts to help us.  :2funny:

btw. i have upgraded my canopy software version to 8.2.2 (the latest) and i am using a Canopy Lite 5.7 GHZ .

thanks...

@ianonline

i think the agregate depends on the canopy you are using,,i have seen from the internet different kinds of motorola canopy,,,i saw a canopy with a 30mb agregate,,wow,.,.,but our smart canopy is only 1mb agregate and the old ones are 7mb.....

thats what i think ,,hihihi

i saw it too, yet i have a big feeling that someone out there has some programs/software that can set the aggregate to a much bigger value. its like when smart bought the canopy from the manufacturer they had pre-programmed it to 1Mbps. having said that, then there is still the possibility to reprogram it.

i think prizm has something to do with this. coz as i read the manual of prizm it has the option to change values. i just need confirmation and further details with regards to this particular matter.

@ianonline

let me know if you have change your aggregate to 7mb ok hihih thnxXx

i hope we can change our aggregates

sure thing.. just keep posted with this thread. patience my friend.

by the way just a while ago, i have started a new thread regarding the new PLAN of smartbro called SMARTBRO Prepaid. i wonder how it will go.

hey guys

a 7Mbps aggregate canopy is hard to find. it was available from 2005 up to mid 2007 i think.

an upgrade from 1mb to 7mb is close to impossible since the needed prizm keys are exclusively issued to the ISP in our case SmartBro. unless you have an insider friend or know how to negotiate well.

:smiley:

hey guys

a 7Mbps aggregate canopy is hard to find. it was available from 2005 up to mid 2007 i think.

an upgrade from 1mb to 7mb is close to impossible since the needed prizm keys are exclusively issued to the ISP in our case SmartBro. unless you have an insider friend or know how to negotiate well.

:smiley:

then let my connections inside do the job. hehe.. i'll try to talk to my uncle tonight. :smiley6600:

i'll give it a try. 

he loves me sooo much..

now this chapter is called "abusing of powers" :knuppel2:

then let my connections inside do the job. hehe.. i'll try to talk to my uncle tonight. :smiley6600:

i'll give it a try. 

he loves me sooo much..

now this chapter is called "abusing of powers" :knuppel2:

that's a line very familiar to politicians.  :cheesy:

anyways, since you have a relative inside smartbro, why don't you just ask for a corporate account?

@ianonline

thats the way to do it LOL  :cheesy:

,,beg ur uncle to give a corporate account hihi

so we can use the prizm.,.,

gtg exams tomorow but im nt reading my lessons,,im playng dota instead hihihih

ohh you still got class? how old are you by the way? im gonna call my uncle tomorrow and i'll tell you guys how it goes. hehe. wish me luck.

I texted him before i slept last night.i told him "dad, (i cal him dad) i need your help" .

and just now he called.. actually my ears are still hot for we talk for more than 30 minutes.. probably 10 minutes of canopy thing while the 20 minutes was like pure chit chats.

we talked and he said he'll find a way... he also mentioned about BAM, a software that has the power to change the aggregate... it has some particular options as well that can surely boost the speed.

so all we need is the BAM and the Key and were off to go.. i don't see this to be easy but i wont stop nagging. hehehe. he'll come over this weekend to discuss about this...

He did not actually said no.. so it means there is a chance.. if ever i'll get my hands on that software called BAM then you will too.. :)

till then..

• 1 month later...
Guest adz1922

Hey, I found prizm in the motorola website and it can be downloaded!! I have downloaded it, its 222mb in size... But how do we change the Canopy Aggregates and etc??? Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi,

The one way to increase the speed aggregate from 1 mb to 7 mb of your individual canopy is to replace a certain hardware inside the box.

Just call me by  this numbers 09291252097 smart, sun 09326321421, I can;'t reply you by text just call me anyway.

This open only for smartbro subscribers. Is just like the way to openline you imported cellphone.

best regards,

Pinoy Inventor -- neneng

• CA3LE locked this topic