computer died

fattymcbluff

so my pc decided to poop out on it self and it came down to eather the cpu or the mobo that made it poop out, instead of finding out witch one i dicided to up get a new quad core,

i bought a 9600 Phenom 2.3Ghz and a Gigabyte GA-MA770-DS3P mobo combo they cost me  202.56 with tax and shipping

but the thing that made me mad was on xmas i had just orderd a ASUS VH222H Black 21.5 monitor and the next day my pc died

so my pc decided to poop out on it self and it came down to eather the cpu or the mobo that made it poop out, instead of finding out witch one i dicided to up get a new quad core,

i bought a 9600 Phenom 2.3Ghz and a Gigabyte GA-MA770-DS3P mobo combo they cost me  202.56 with tax and shipping

but the thing that made me mad was on xmas i had just orderd a ASUS VH222H Black 21.5 monitor and the next day my pc died

Well it's only money , right  :haha:

That would grind my gears too. Did you get a good deal on your widescreen? ..on the lookout myself...I am talking a steal deal and all new...

What you looking for? This is a good deal. 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824254035

This one has free shipping:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824009145

Just something decent for a steal . I shop cheap but dont want junk. yanno?? I have been doing some research too and found this out about the Hanns-G (different one)

Product Description

Hanns-G HW193DPB 19" Widescreen LCD Monitor You'll just love the view! Hanns-G HG-216DPB 21.6-inch widescreen monitor puts your work and play in crystal clear definition, making computing more fun and productive than ever before. The Hanns-G HG-216DPB boasts an extraordinarily fast 5ms response rate for ghost-free videos that makes action scenes come alive. And its 1680 x 1050 resolution, 1000:1 contrast, 300-cd/m2 brightness delivers amazing image quality that puts the HG-216DPB head and shoulders above other monitors in its class. This elegant new monitor also features comfortable 170/160-degree viewing angles, DVI-D & D-Sub 15 pin inputs, plus tilt stand and VESA-compliant wall mounting points. For spectacular image quality at an affordable price, choose the Hanns-G HG-216DPB 21.6-inch widescreen monitor. You'll just love the view!

http://www.buy.com/prod/acer-v223w-bd-22-widescreen-lcd-monitor-2500-1-5ms-1680x1050-dvi-acer/q/loc/101/207899408.html

There was one I found for under $120 , thought I had copied and pasted it. but I did not . Damn.

Hey, here's a site.

http://www.compusa.com/applications/Category/category_tlc.asp?CatId=12&SRCCODE=COMPGOOMON&cm_mmc_o=7BBTkwCjCmH4CjCmH4CjCmH19

i got the one i picked for 200 i picked it becuse i wanted 1980x1080 res and since it was a xmas gift i had to keep it at 200. some people say 21.5 is a little small for 1980x1080 but i think that is a fine size for that res i just cant wait till some one comes and starts talking about the cpu that i got and its infamos tlb bug but it will hold me over till amd comes out with there Phenom II and then they drop the price of them at a later time