What do you guy's do when......

mudmanc4

First have a beer, thenrealise that you can only activate as you saty so many times, thy eare stingy strange like that, all you have to do  is call them , and go through there little hoop, then you'll be fine.

As far as the key not being on the disk, which one, there's a couple, one to allow yo uto complete the installation, and then there's the one that MS checks to see if the OS has been installed, and in use on how many machines compared the the licence that has been purchased with the disk.

Think about this for a second. 

Or better yet, do it !  Install the OS, it will ask you for an installation key, that's on the side of the machine ( if put there) or on the package when purchased, now you have to punch this key in to get any further, keeping in mind , the machine is not connected to the internet.

You punch in the key, so, if it weren't on the disk, then how could it possibly know if you typed in the correct sequence of digits and letters ? It can't.

When you activate, all it does is check that key, to see , as I said before, hoe many times it has been activated.

To me, there's nothing to figure out. Nothing to ponder. it's basic thinking. But then again, I never did think like most other people.  :haha:

Me too bro , but you got to remember , phoning Microsoft USA , could costy more than a new disk from outside the USA ,

in th UK Xp pro is about 200 USD  , Me,. around 120 USD , OEM's? you end up in a loop   ,like the osselemebird and end ,up your own ass,  :grin2:

even win 95bhas some value, 3years back a major |UK chatity |I was working for was running 95 , last year that took the bull by the horns and upgraded to, XP, lo they called me in , yep I come cheap  :lol:,  but had 5 years of Xp experiance ,

sory for the typos , ,I only had 4 hours sleep in the last 48 , , done and out from Roco,

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

coffee / java / and my personal favorite swedish gasoline  :haha: never put sugar , or honey, or milk cream whatever in your bean juice, it somehow counteracts the caffeine qualities, so you actually could get more tired then you were before you drank your daily grind.

aar, yea, from the looks of your post, your in dire need of one of the last legal drugs, pushed ferociously by street corner chumps marketing off the fast pace lifestyles as were trying to compete with the electronic machines that we've created to make our live uhm, easier ?  :haha: :haha:

So sit back for a french press or two, and think it over :)

lol, the point I am trying to make is licence key is not on the CD , all thats on the CD is a machine number generator ,

that links to the inputed key , and indeed keyfinders do the reverse

Math on the computer and show the original key ,

coffee / java / and my personal favorite swedish gasoline  :haha: never put sugar , or honey, or milk cream whatever in your bean juice, it somehow counteracts the caffeine qualities, so you actually could get more tired then you were before you drank your daily grind.

aar, yea, from the looks of your post, your in dire need of one of the last legal drugs, pushed ferociously by street corner chumps marketing off the fast pace lifestyles as were trying to compete with the electronic machines that we've created to make our live uhm, easier ?  :haha: :haha:

So sit back for a french press or two, and think it over :)

Most likely his was tea without the additives.  :grin: Well maybe sugar.

lol, the point I am trying to make is licence key is not on the CD , all thats on the CD is a machine number generator ,

that links to the inputed key , and indeed keyfinders do the reverse

Math on the computer and show the original key ,

I can live with that if you explain how a number generator ( usually random ) will mysteriously know what the key that was printed on the outside of the box is , see what I mean ? or not