Ai Roboform Users

wyantm06

I just recently tried this program and loved it. But I see a flaw, and it seems anyone who accesses your computer can view any password you have saved. So I uninstalled this due to being nervous about it. Anyways, to view your passwords without even entering your master password do this. Just go to AI RoboForm in the start menu and click edit passcards, and viola! You can click any site you saved. If I am missing something to lock this I would appreciate you help! I would like to re install because it was useful. Thanks!

I just recently tried this program and loved it. But I see a flaw, and it seems anyone who accesses your computer can view any password you have saved. So I uninstalled this due to being nervous about it. Anyways, to view your passwords without even entering your master password do this. Just go to AI RoboForm in the start menu and click edit passcards, and viola! You can click any site you saved. If I am missing something to lock this I would appreciate you help! I would like to re install because it was useful. Thanks!

I use it as well and I guess the object is to secure your system with a password so only you have access to it. I also have the mobile version which then you don't have to have it on your hard drive. One more option is the online version which allows you to access your information from any computer anywhere. It seems to be very secure in that your first have to logon with a userid and password, then you have to enter your master password to actually use or view the information.

Porkfat rules

I use it as well and I guess the object is to secure your system with a password so only you have access to it. I also have the mobile version which then you don't have to have it on your hard drive. One more option is the online version which allows you to access your information from any computer anywhere. It seems to be very secure in that your first have to logon with a userid and password, then you have to enter your master password to actually use or view the information.

Porkfat rules

Okay and that very well is not the case for me. I HAVE to enter in my Master Password before my first attempt online...But to view my passwords in start menu anyone can. is this like it for you to? HEY MOMMA!! :D

Okay and that very well is not the case for me. I HAVE to enter in my Master Password before my first attempt online...But to view my passwords in start menu anyone can. is this like it for you to? HEY MOMMA!! biggrin.gif

Yes, it's the same for me and that is a definite flaw in the program. If it really concerns you, you can always delete the program from your PC and just use the online or flash drive option.

Yes, it's the same for me and that is a definite flaw in the program. If it really concerns you, you can always delete the program from your PC and just use the online or flash drive option.

Well this is wierd but I just tried again, start menu "AI Roboform" click, then click "edit passcards" it opens but asks for the master password before allowing any other operation. I really don't know why it is now working correctly. I have Windows 7 Ultimate and Roboform Pro.

Anyway check for an update and try again. It really is a great program.

Well this is wierd but I just tried again, start menu "AI Roboform" click, then click "edit passcards" it opens but asks for the master password before allowing any other operation. I really don't know why it is now working correctly. I have Windows 7 Ultimate and Roboform Pro.

Anyway check for an update and try again. It really is a great program.

You're right my friend...I was so dumb! I ran ccleaner a few times then restarted n it asked for master password...Blah this program rocks now!! Btw best program EVER if you have a bazillion passwords...Dead up it is a life saver...