1. 1. What is your Favorite Sport to watch

• Basketball
    • Baseball
    • Football
    • Soccer
    • Hockey
    • Nascar
    • Other

wholeworld....if u wanna consider america whole world, then ok :) otherwise, rest of the world could care less about football hehehehe :cool:

Yea the super bowl is only televised in the US... :roll: But hey I know the ruGBy championships are EVERYWHERE. :haha: NO no no... wait a minute the Super Bowl is televised worldwide and has more viewers than anything else in the history of man. But im sure your right.... No no I meant im sure your wrong. :haha:

Yea the super bowl is only televised in the US... :roll: But hey I know the ruGBy championships are EVERYWHERE. :haha: NO no no... wait a minute the Super Bowl is televised worldwide and has more viewers than anything else in the history of man. But im sure your right.... No no I meant im sure your wrong. :haha:

Nicely put  :icon_salut::notworthy::icon_salut:

actually.....since it seems this is only the case of personal matter rather than actual facts that ppl around the world actually do watch american football, this seems like a stupid thing to argue about - although id like to point out that :)

Football (or soccer) is the most widely played and watched team sport in the world. The game is occasionally known by its official name of association football to differentiate it from other codes of football. (according to many, many, many sources, and people who know about this fact can in fact confirm this). 

This past World cup, that took place in the United States was watched by an

estimated 33 billion people around the world for almost 27 days. This makes

soccer, the most watched single sports event in the world's history not

surpassed even by the Olymplics. This sport is bigger than baseball, football

and basketball combined." <= 33 billion...damn...

And....me loving to play/watch soccer has nothing to do with this fact but...once again, if u look the stats up

the most watched sporting event in the world, not US, the WORLD is the world soccer cup - maybe because the sport is played everywhere, internationally, as to i dont think football is....

but all this, and a lot more, doesnt matter ;-) cuz gosh darn it american football is the most popular sport ever  :)

actually.....since it seems this is only the case of personal matter rather than actual facts that ppl around the world actually do watch american football, this seems like a stupid thing to argue about - although id like to point out that :)

Football (or soccer) is the most widely played and watched team sport in the world. The game is occasionally known by its official name of association football to differentiate it from other codes of football. (according to many, many, many sources, and people who know about this fact can in fact confirm this).

This past World cup, that took place in the United States was watched by an

estimated 33 billion people around the world for almost 27 days. This makes

soccer, the most watched single sports event in the world's history not

surpassed even by the Olymplics. This sport is bigger than baseball, football

and basketball combined." <= 33 billion...damn...

And....me loving to play/watch soccer has nothing to do with this fact but...once again, if u look the stats up

the most watched sporting event in the world, not US, the WORLD is the world soccer cup - maybe because the sport is played everywhere, internationally, as to i dont think football is....

but all this, and a lot more, doesnt matter ;-) cuz gosh darn it american football is the most popular sport ever :)

man, i thought you lived in the UK from the way you were talking there.

FIFA 98 is the best Soccer game ever. I loved to put my fastest player right in the middle, take the ball runm straight at the goal do a lil kick flip when the two moronic defenders converge in the middle and then shoot the goal. My score was usually 30-2. :haha: Anyway not trying to fight with you Distrubed. I like football and as a matter of fact I love ruGBy (to watch never played). Those are some crazy sum $*#&%. Oh one last thing... football rules. :evil6: Besides I never said football was the most popular sport worldwide... so heres what you need to do. Take off your panties, get them outta that wad they are in and put them back on nice and easy.  ;):haha: Be cool brotha, dont give yourself an anurism.