What's up!

azungu

Hi,

I am using a satellite Internet connection in an office in Angola and whish to understand the difference with ADSL and Cable connections.

Is testmy reliable to test bandwidth and connection speed?

Thanks all for your help and insight

Azungu

First, I wanted to give you a warm welcome. :welcome:

Pgoodwin1's reply means a lot more coming from him that it does me. Obviously I'm going to tell you that I'm the best out there...

Just know this much, I've been testing Internet speed for nearly 17 years now. Nobody has dedicated as much time to this subject as I have. TestMy.net itself has been around since 2002 and hundreds of millions of tests have been ran here. ...I don't advertise the service, it's spread by word of mouth. People use this tool, keep using it and tell their friends for a reason.

In addition to the text on the homepage please also look into Speed Test Legitimacy and Angola Speed Test ... those links will provide additional information on the methods used here and what sets this site appart from the rest... as well as information pertaining to international tests.

Thank you for your patronage.