Gympie QLD

Hello from Oz

Greetings from QLD Australia. I've just read through some of the FAQ's in your forum, and am impressed by your responses to the usual questions regarding different speed test results from different testing sites. Very informative. I have been using mostly ozspeedtest.com. I have just upgraded from a 25Mbps plan to a 50, and have been enthusiastically testing my new speeds (FTTN, some copper in my street). For your information, the ozspeedtest and Testmy.net results correlate very closely in multiple tests . . . they also confirm what my ISP (Telstra) said I could expect (about 46 Mbps). After reading through your forum, I have decided to use Testmy.net as my go to speed test from now on, with an occasional reference to the other site for comparison. Thank you for providing this valuable, independent service.

Hi, i am from Ocean Grove Victoria and i am also with Telstra, i pay for 50mbps and receive around 47mbps, over the last year we have

never been below 46mbps, Telstra is very reliable and although they are a little more expensive they are very reliable.