No place to copy TID code to combine it (other than URL)...

Gabe1972

CA3LE,

First, if you're American, happy 4th of July!  I hope you have a great holiday!  

Regarding the title, in the new version of the site there is no place to copy the TID code from so that you can combine an upload test with a download test to create a graphic.  On the old site, you could click on the TID for each test, then copy the non clickable TID code in that popup window, but the new site doesn't have that.  The only way I've found to do this is to click share on the particular upload test, then copy the TID code from the URL, then go back and click share on the download test I want to combine it with, paste it in the second box and combine it.  It's just a bit of a pain to have to do it this way.  

Or, and I missing something and there is, in fact, an easier way to copy the TID from an upload test so that I can combine it with a download test?  

Thanks.