Just A Question...

8526_1443013986

Here is a link (not sure if it will work) that points to the dimension 4500 downloads on Dells website.  If its showing something like Supervga or vga then you probably need to install the driver for you video adapter.  Just make sure "safe mode" is not showing in all four corner of your desktop. Safe mode is a diagnostic mode that only loads the generic VGA driver for your adapter.  Let us know.

http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/devices.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&SystemID=DIM_PNT_P4_4500&category=0&os=WNT5&osl=EN

It Used To Be Good... Then I Did Something By Accident... Had To Reboot In Safemode And Reset All To Defaults... Now It's All Bad And Oogly... The Video Card Should Be Ok?...

The Intel Extreme Graphics Controller Thingy File Was Found On My Computer... But They Say I Need A Disk... Tons Of Stuff To Choose From If I Choosed From A List Of Files... But All Need Disk... *SigH*

Maybe your operating system disk (windows2000)?  Do you have that?

Here is a link to Intels site for downloading a new driver for the display adapter.  Be sure to select the Windows2000 version.  From what I see, if the driver is installed correctly, you should be able to get higher resolution.  Does your monitor support the higher resolutions your looking for?  You might find the max res. allowed on the manufacturer tag on the back of it.  http://support.intel.com/support/graphics/intel845g/sb/cs-009072.htm?iid=graphics+845main&