Chassis Fan

Xx Mazza xX

I just recently cleaned out the computer, canned air etc. It was filthy, anyway since I did that I started the comp up and the chassis fan is running at 3180 RPM to 3200 RPM, and there is a sort of clicking noise, now everything is running normal but I'm wondering if I need 

to oil the fan after cleaning it with rubbing alcohol. The fan usually runs at 3300-3400 RPM

The Temp for everything:

Motherboard: 73 degrees

CPU: 79 degrees

Aux: 73 degrees

Maxtor HD: 81 degrees

1.1 gig AMD Athlon HP pavilion

Thanks.

whats up bro everything looks cool to me and the reason for the rpm is going lower is probably cause you got the blanket of dust off so its running cooler and not needing the extra rpm's.  as for the clicking noise try checking the fans and see if something is stuck in there or try to find out where the noise is coming from and we can go from there.

;)  i'll probably talk to you on xbox live before you see this anyway.

I just recently cleaned out the computer, canned air etc. It was filthy, anyway since I did that I started the comp up and the chassis fan is running at 3180 RPM to 3200 RPM, and there is a sort of clicking noise, now everything is running normal but I'm wondering if I need 

to oil the fan after cleaning it with rubbing alcohol. The fan usually runs at 3300-3400 RPM

The Temp for everything:

Motherboard: 73 degrees

CPU: 79 degrees

Aux: 73 degrees

Maxtor HD: 81 degrees

1.1 gig AMD Athlon HP pavilion

Thanks.

cpu 79c ? .....thats way above normal LOL

79 degree's thats nice. then again its a amd.

i running at a constant 98 degrees with my pentium 4, getting a vga Fan and heatsink today in 2 hours.

add some extra cooling to my graphics card.

probley going to overclock it more with it on.