AT&T High Speed Internet Elite Package

richcornucopia

I saw that AT&T offers a package that has downloads speeds of 3.0 to 6.0 Mbps and uploads of 384 to 608. What does this gurantee? I've got rr now and they say up to 8/512 and I generally get close. But when AT&T says 3-6, do this mean (in ideal conditions, like distance) that people get like 5.5, or like a little above 3? I'm looking for posts of people that have the elite package, how far they are from the co and how they like their service. I am about 11700 feet from the co according to broadband reports, what kind of speeds can i get with a distance like that?

• 7 months later...

No tweaking yet. I am a loong way from the co. That is cool to know about the 2 week thing, never knew that. I have been setting up my surround sound, have had little time for anything else. It going good.  :grin2: The Onkyo kicks ass.

distance from CO doesnt matter, ur on a remote dslam most likey, and thats probably just up the steet.

be sure to set ur sound up right  :grin:

Off topic, and I wont drag this out. I just watched Mission Impossible 3 on Blu Ray 1080p with 7.1 surround. The Onkyo would have been worth twice the price. AMAZING. As far as the DSL, I have no clue what your talking about, but as soon as I hit google I will.  :grin2:

I got up in the middle of the movie and searched the whole house because I heard the back door open and shut. I couldnt figure it out... Onkyo. I rewound it 6 times (no shit ask my wife) every time I damn near got up. It is GREAT. As far as the picture, well Sony makes great tvs.  :grin2: :grin2: :grin2:

Off topic, and I wont drag this out. I just watched Mission Impossible 3 on Blu Ray 1080p with 7.1 surround. The Onkyo would have been worth twice the price. AMAZING. As far as the DSL, I have no clue what your talking about, but as soon as I hit google I will.  :grin2:

I got up in the middle of the movie and searched the whole house because I heard the back door open and shut. I couldnt figure it out... Onkyo. I rewound it 6 times (no shit ask my wife) every time I damn near got up. It is GREAT. As far as the picture, well Sony makes great tvs.  :grin2: :grin2: :grin2:

:2funny::haha::2funny: Actually I did picture you getting up like 6 times.  :lol: I probably would have too. Nice system you have.  :grin2: Always carry a bat.  :wink:  Make sure it is made of good old hickory.  :knuppel2: And says Louisville Slugger. That way you get to brand their forehead at the same  time.  :-P

:2funny::haha::2funny: Actually I did picture you getting up like 6 times.  :lol: I probably would have too. Nice system you have.  :grin2: Always carry a bat.  :wink:  Make sure it is made of good old hickory.  :knuppel2: And says Louisville Slugger. That way you get to brand their forehead at the same  time.  :-P

I have a golf club.... havent played baseball since 3rd grade. :haha: Im rusty. Thanks, I love the system.

:::.. testmy.net test results ..:::

Download Connection is:: 7617 Kbps about 7.62 Mbps (tested with 12160 kB)

Download Speed is:: 930 kB/s

Upload Connection is:: 470 Kbps about 0.5 Mbps (tested with 748 kB)

Upload Speed is:: 57 kB/s

Tested From:: https://testmy.net (Server 1)

Test Time:: 2007/02/04 - 12:06am

D-Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/stats/id-4FXATCRHU

U-Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/stats/id-LRFJ9S1QA

User Agent:: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.0.3705; Media Center PC 3.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322) [!]

• 2 months later...