Happy Birthday

Roco

Yeah water & tdawnaz were having a joking discussion before the Birthday wish I made.I added the drink milk as part of that.Then it all kind of got out of control.Aggr3 finally cleaned it up.I hope The Dog didn't get to much advanced learning.I actually hadn't checked his age & thought he was some older or I probably wouldn't have made the Drink Milk reference.

But other than Birthday wishes we need to let the other go.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah water & tdawnaz were having a joking discussion before the Birthday wish I made.I added the drink milk as part of that.Then it all kind of got out of control.Aggr3 finally cleaned it up.I hope The Dog didn't get to much advanced learning.I actually hadn't checked his age & thought he was some older or I probably wouldn't have made the Drink Milk reference.

But other than Birthday wishes we need to let the other go.

it's a beautiful thing...and i meant what i said...i ate right and gave my kids only the best...and that's why they r so smart...they got it from me...and that's where this started and i guess where it ends...i do think i missed something that prob would have pissed me off...i'm glad i missed it...

i'm sure the dog hasn't been raised under a blanket and has seen this kind of nurturing all the time...so i'm sure the word milk associated with the two words that got outta hand were nothing new...it's a beautiful thing

Hey Roco I like buttermilk, once in a while.

And my kids are smart because I am a Genius.  :rolleyes:

no kidding Tommie ? so we must be related then Bro.  :lol:

but to be  serious, I think it was a shame that a birthday wish, went so far off topic,  that his dad had to delete some posts, and asked for this thread to be left  to slide away,

I think we should just do that , 

Hey Roco I like buttermilk, once in a while.

no kidding Tommie ? so we must be related then Bro.  :lol:

I don't like buttermilk by itself but I use it to make cornbread because nothing else works as well.

I've tried regular milk & it's not the same.

Also Hidden Valley Ranch dressing makes a dry mix .They make one with dry buttermilk in it that you add regular milk to & one that you use buttermilk with .The second one tastes the best.To me anyway.