greetings to everyone

Direk

Hello!

I'm a newbie here in testmy.net.. glad to have this kind of site.

Greetings from Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.

Hey, Saudi Arabia thats cool. I would love to hear what life is like over there, nothing political just day to day stuff.You know like what is the best restaurant there and what is their best dish. Im just curious. You know you can read about it all day but unless to you talk to a real person living there you never know. Welcome.  :grin2:

Hey, Saudi Arabia thats cool. I would love to hear what life is like over there, nothing political just day to day stuff.You know like what is the best restaurant there and what is their best dish. Im just curious. You know you can read about it all day but unless to you talk to a real person living there you never know. Welcome.  :grin2:

Thanks from the warm welcome guys. :smile2:

Been living here for almost 20yrs as an expat. Life is good so far since my job as an airline maintenance provides a good benefits including free housing.

As for the food, usual suspects like Mcdo, Friday's and likes is sprawling everywhere. For local delicacy, the best they got which is serve regularly even on the local wedding ceremony I attended is called "lahamandi". Its a whole (actually cut to 4 parts) marinated lamb cooks under fire together with rice on a big casserole buried on earth. Don't ask me about the taste. If you're living here long enough, you will love it like I do now. :wink2:

im from texas, we cook goat in the ground here. lol its great! thats awesome thanks. u should visit our post ur best photo threads and show us some pics, i would love to see it. i would give a link to the thread but im on my phone.

• 2 weeks later...

hello guys, im new here in this nice site with full of best information on broadband, im came from philippines...

thanks guys if im welcome here...

of course your welcome here, this place is one of the finest tech based communities on the net. Every member is considered an asset, others just an ass,  :haha: :haha: But we lovem anyhow  :grin2:

of course your welcome here, this place is one of the finest tech based communities on the net. Every member is considered an asset, others just an ass,  :haha: :haha: But we lovem anyhow  :grin2:

Wht do YOU MEAN by that mudman??? 

welcome whiskymike and Direk

u'll enjoy this place :grin: :grin: :grin:

For some reason I feel eyes ................. Oh, welcome one and all to TMN:smiley:

Nah, thats your insides commin out buddy, don't be so vein, I just as well may have been speakin of myself, you can't have all the credit on this one pal  :haha:

Wht do YOU MEAN by that mudman??? 

welcome whiskymike and Direk

u'll enjoy this place :grin: :grin: :grin:

well, stick around for a while, and ye shall see  :evil6: