WARNING: Sexy man pics... Stank HO cmon man.

Shug7272

:haha: Hell yea, you ever seen the movie Bad Boys 2, where the guy comes to pick up Martins daughter and Will Smith comes to the door. Thats what me and madisons Godfather are like. :haha: My wife already threatens me, you better leave that girl alone. Im gonna end up going to jail before its over with. :haha:

that part was funny i was lmao on the part. i would do the same thing  btw beautiful girl. i am married but no kids yet hopefully already by next year i want one. i gotta be humping morning, noon, and evening lol

since ya'll are talking about your height and weight well i am nowhere close to you guys  5'10  195 

that part was funny i was lmao on the part. i would do the same thing  btw beautiful girl. i am married but no kids yet hopefully already by next year i want one. i gotta be humping morning, noon, and evening lol

since ya'll are talking about your height and weight well i am nowhere close to you guys  5'10  195 

:D Thanks, hope all the sex pays off with a beautiful baby. Im sure it will, but hey even if you get no kid you still get lots of sex which is its own reward. I gotta buy Bad Boys on DVD. :haha:

yeah and its sad with all that I eat and what I can lift, its rather annoying being this small then yet agian good because when people mess with me that don't think that  I am to strong, then they get alittle suprise when that start shit with me.