RSS feed

I just noticed that's there's a rss feed for testmy.net I use Firefox, which shows an icon on some sites that have rss. It shows the last 20 messages.

I just added that a couple days ago  :)  ~~  the coolest bookmark ever :) ~~ it was sin0cides idea

Got rid of karma... everyone votted it off the island.

As for the rss feed, in the bottom right hand corner of the FireFox browser you will see an icon... if you click it you will see it says "Subscribe to 'RSS 2.0'" ~~ once you do that look under your bookmarks and you will see a testmy.net bookmark with a submenu... when you expand the submenu you will find an always up-to-date list of the 20 most recent topics at testmy.net.  FireFox communicates to my rss feed I have running to make it all possible.

Got rid of karma... everyone votted it off the island.

As for the rss feed, in the bottom right hand corner of the FireFox browser you will see an icon... if you click it you will see it says "Subscribe to 'RSS 2.0'" ~~ once you do that look under your bookmarks and you will see a testmy.net bookmark with a submenu... when you expand the submenu you will find an always up-to-date list of the 20 most recent topics at testmy.net. FireFox communicates to my rss feed I have running to make it all possible.

Thanks...that's very helpful...and a very cool bookmark  :-P all in one spot