Suggestions for a Budget Computer

Aggr3

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rofl for a friend on his visa this is what i did

look this weekend i built next to a doomeday machine for an unheared of price, went into comp usa bought a "e-machine just the tower" comes with 2.2 GHz amd 64 bit 16 usb ports firewire digital camera memeory reader, 1.2 GHz system bus 512 ram xp pro + sum goodies, an onboard radeon 128mb viedo a 160 gig hdd and an intergrateded netcrad/modem that wil dominate!~

a raieltek card and a few other gooodies, we got it all for about $526 dolars and it wasent on sale"now that right there is a pretty budget pc with a lil bang" however we got a pci express ati radeon 256m mb viedo a audigoty 2 another hdd 80 gig a meme upgrade 1 more 512 stick and w went to wallmart"unbeatable for bargans" for the monitor a 19'' lcd a knock off for 210$

i made up a lil cpu floodern in the form of a .bat thta reexecutes it self again and again etc tec' it sat there and opened it self 913 times b4 it froze we got doom3 on it in ultra with minimal lag!!

al in al we spent about 1300, to match that going pentium chipsets just the tower good luck doing it for under 1500 and to match everything all togther good luck doing it in a packaged deal 4 under 2000 :twisted: