My computer won't turn on!! help please

alan8187

sounds simlar to my problem couple of months back it was a dodgy power supply soon as i got a knew it worked fine but mess about unpluging and pluggin back in the power wire from mains to your computer and mess about switchin it on from wall and stuff like that........ i did and sometimes it booted up....

Danny

Guest thecableguy

I decided to move 1 of my comps into the other room, when i plug everything in and try to on the computer, but it doesn't go on. i heard a electric spark when i plug in the wire connecting to the power supply.

Just in case you crow'd your power supply do this....unplug it from the wall for about 4 minutes and then plug in again (make sure the pwr switch is off when ya do this).  Then try...if still nothing then you have a bad pwr supply.

alan8187;It's possible its a bad power cord. Or when you moved your PC it might have pulled on the terminals where the power cord plugs into the power supply.Unplug the power cord & see if these feel loose.I don't know your level of technecal ability & much more might get you fried if you don't know what you are doing.

Guest jeffwalker9999

I decided to move 1 of my comps into the other room, when i plug everything in and try to on the computer, but it doesn't go on. i heard a electric spark when i plug in the wire connecting to the power supply.

bet you it is pwr supply -

"" heard a electric spark ""

you said it right were what the problem is