dont wanna lose my TMN account

solidsnake

hey i would be stop using comp for a while.

i definitely dont wanna lose my testmy.net account due to inactivitiy or something.

some please help. ill approximately not log in for 35 days .

CA3LE pls suggest.

thank you :-|

I'm not 100% sure but i don't your account will get deleted from inactivity.

nah dudes im not sure. because i had this lose account time ago. when i was not really into tmn. and right now it is marked for deletion

i dont want that

CA3LE help

We dont remove accounts ... Ever...  No worries bro your account will be safe when you return.

what did i just say .

!!!!

and how come my other account is marked for deletion. and will i lose posts or something?

what did i just say .

!!!!

and how come my other account is marked for deletion. and will i lose posts or something?

Bro the only person that can make your account " marked for deletion " is you. Thats a setting / permission in YOUR own profile. We can approve the deleation of an account but the actual thing has to be done by you.

http://www.testmy.net/forum/index.php?action=profile

look at the very last option :

Should say  "Delete this account"  then it asks you are you sure,  then a mod has to verify it.

Dont know why your last accnt is asking for deletion, but your current one will be safe.

Umm.. what?

oh boy u just modifed ur post from no doubt in the world  TO i believe.

you definitely are sixteen  :shock::lol:

Bro the only person that can make your account " marked for deletion " is you. Thats a setting / permission in YOUR own profile. We can approve the deleation of an account but the actual thing has to be done by you.

http://www.testmy.net/forum/index.php?action=profile

look at the very last option :

Should say  "Delete this account"  then it asks you are you sure,  then a mod has to verify it.

Dont know why your last accnt is asking for deletion, but your current one will be safe.

terribly sorry s1  :oops:. yes i only marked it for deletion damn. so phew there is one prob off. my this account will be safe. this site rocks  :cool::notworthy::thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...