Need Some Help About A Sentence

aakash

It is not that you are saying the wrong words or anything. The reason he probably said that is we speak a little different than you do. For example instead of saying "Then where i should go?," we would say "then where should I go." It is just more of a matter of ordering words. Which is very difficult. I take Spanish and I have trouble with the ordering of words all the time. The reason is in Spanish they say things differently. For example instead of saying Spanish class, they say class of Spanish. It still means the same thing, it is just we say it a little differently. Either way though we can still figure out what you are saying.

It is not that you are saying the wrong words or anything. The reason he probably said that is we speak a little different than you do. For example instead of saying "Then where i should go?," we would say "then where should I go." It is just more of a matter of ordering words. Which is very difficult. I take Spanish and I have trouble with the ordering of words all the time. The reason is in Spanish they say things differently. For example instead of saying Spanish class, they say class of Spanish. It still means the same thing, it is just we say it a little differently. Either way though we can still figure out what you are saying.

Pretty much sums it up to me lol :icon_thumleft:

:lol: Hi Starship T.. 1/2 cousin  :lol:. this thread is getting to me , every one claiming to be English ,

just coz they stole my language , for the record you can only be English if you were born from Anglo Saxon stock in the British Isles , by naturalization you can become British but not English ,

BTW starship you may well be1/2 English ,  :lol:

Any one interested in speaking English-English ( it's so good they named it twice  :evil6:)

step#1 , spend hours walking and sitting with a heavy book balanced on your head ,

(good for correct speaking posture )

step #2  , place a candy  on the middle of your tongue , (WARNING, BE VERY CAREFULL NOT TO CHOKE ) normal a small plum is traditionally used in England , hence the saying "Talking with a plum in his mouth" , to describe the accent of an upper class Twit ........person

step #3 never pronounce the letter "R" , and substitute a "W" instead

like Rain becomes Wain , my name Roco becomes Woco , Railroad become Wailroad ,etc

If you can master this lesson , hop over on the next jet , and I can guarantee we will

all take the Piss :2funny:

Regards Roco ...the friendly Anglo-Saxon, Englishman , from Great Britain , in the UK and E.U.

BTW the Telephone is called the dog , = dog and bone = telephone

Not everyone Roco, I'm not for a fact. The reason English sounds different in the US is that many don't have the time or don't take it to practice all the steps you've mentioned to speak English-English. I know my family years back only learned what they needed for communication only to find that there were more meanings to the words that they didn't have a clue about.

But if one masters it as you mention all that needs to be done then is fly over and take the piss test as they're implementing here?  :idiot2:  After reading your explanation and how to pronounce I'm beginning to think that Woco for Roco may be misspelled a little.  :lol:  (wako)

:lol: Hi Starship T.. 1/2 cousin  :lol:. this thread is getting to me , every one claiming to be English ,

just coz they stole my language , for the record you can only be English if you were born from Anglo Saxon stock in the British Isles , by naturalization you can become British but not English ,

BTW starship you may well be1/2 English ,  :lol:

Any one interested in speaking English-English ( it's so good they named it twice  :evil6:)

step#1 , spend hours walking and sitting with a heavy book balanced on your head ,

(good for correct speaking posture )

step #2  , place a candy  on the middle of your tongue , (WARNING, BE VERY CAREFULL NOT TO CHOKE ) normal a small plum is traditionally used in England , hence the saying "Talking with a plum in his mouth" , to describe the accent of an upper class Twit ........person

step #3 never pronounce the letter "R" , and substitute a "W" instead

like Rain becomes Wain , my name Roco becomes Woco , Railroad become Wailroad ,etc

If you can master this lesson , hop over on the next jet , and I can guarantee we will

all take the Piss :2funny:

Regards Roco ...the friendly Anglo-Saxon, Englishman , from Great Britain , in the UK and E.U.

BTW the Telephone is called the dog , = dog and bone = telephone

Im mostly Scottish does that count?

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Hey guys , don't overlook the Brit ability to take the "P" out of ourselves,

ghostmaster ,  Scottish  !  :icon_thumright: ,  a Celtic  race to be more proud of than English ,

Truebred as we say , even F****d the Roman invaders , a very hardy people,

even if I cant understand a word they say  :lol:,

Grandpa ,  Wacko . :2funny:,  more like Loco Roco IMHO , for starting this  :evil6:

but truly guys if you do my test (post #23 you will sound like English Royalty ,

Grandpa , I know you guys were  robbed , :cry2:

So in my book whatever your ethnic origens or language , just be proud,of your history,

if we was all the same just think what a boring world this would be , 

BTW, He He , the English language started from a little speck on the world map,

and yeah, in a funny sort of way I am proud of that ,

Best Regards

Roco

:lol: sorry Grandpa it was just b4 my time , but I guess it was about thre time we learned talking giberesh, and  could fool the world  :evil6:

Btw not many Brits could read od write b4 1910  .

and I truly belive a puicture is worth a thousand words , and the reason for our pub signs  :evil6: