SMARTBRO user wanna see my speed now?

hctiws

There's a setting for the modem on the max speed I believe and if you set it to 100+ then when you're connected, the system tray icon will say connected at 100+ Kbps.  It isn't true.  :) Even if it say that speed, you're really not getting that.

Actually it's not it is a speed test from globequest site and reaches more than 128Kbps

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

ei guys im new here in this forum, and i just wanna know that how can make faster my connection in my smart broadband wireless, i did some techniques here, but i didnt understand some terms. huhuhuhu

what can you say guys of my broadband speed? ... i want to be a 400+ club :angel:

share2-AYVUPXHEJ&dual=yes&q2=FL14KI7VE

wow, i haven't heard of the term 400+ club/gang for a long time. looks like someone read the old posts. :icon_thumright:

what terms don't you understand? have you done the 20 steps and other tweaks posted here?

• 2 weeks later...

the initial smartbro installation was fine with me. it has downsides (disconnects twice or thrice in 3 hours, constant lag but i can still bear it). then after a week i cannot even have a decent download speed.(it was like always below 20kb)

called smartbro twice...after 3 weeks i got a response that a techteam will finally go to my place.

they say the canopy is broken or something, so they replace it.

see if my speedtest sux.

::::::::::.. Download Stats ..::::::::::

Download Connection is:: 53 Kbps about 0.1 Mbps (tested with 97 kB)

Download Speed is:: 6 kB/s

Tested From:: https://testmy.net/ (Main)

Test Time:: 2007/08/20 - 5:39am

Bottom Line:: 1X faster than 56K 1MB Download in 170.67 sec

Tested from a 97 kB file and took 14.969 seconds to complete

Download Diagnosis:: May need help : running at only 21.81 % of your hosts average (smartbro.net)

D-Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/stats/id-EQ0C769GN

User Agent:: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8b5) Gecko/20051006 Firefox/1.4.1

yeah, it does suck. i usually have a speed of 550 kbps in my smart bro, and it does not disconnect.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...