Link error on TMN

jdbendijo

I get this error message every time I click the "The Bench" link on other resources:

Warning: require() [function.require]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/testmyn/public_html/forum/SSI.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/tmn/:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/tmn/public_html/tools/the_bench_version2.php on line 8

Warning: require(/home/testmyn/public_html/forum/SSI.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /home/tmn/public_html/tools/the_bench_version2.php on line 8

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/testmyn/public_html/forum/SSI.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/tmn/public_html/tools/the_bench_version2.php on line 8

I get this error message every time I click the "The Bench" link on other resources:

Warning: require() [function.require]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/testmyn/public_html/forum/SSI.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/tmn/:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/tmn/public_html/tools/the_bench_version2.php on line 8

Warning: require(/home/testmyn/public_html/forum/SSI.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /home/tmn/public_html/tools/the_bench_version2.php on line 8

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/testmyn/public_html/forum/SSI.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/tmn/public_html/tools/the_bench_version2.php on line 8

Thanks, someone reported that a while back but I forgot to take care of it.  It's fixed now,  check it out >> http://www.testmy.net/tools/the_bench_version2.php

-D

Alright, I took care of that error.  It was actually only one error, but because the error was part of the site template it ended up becoming a global error... The form tag for the new google search at the top of the page wasn't closed out, so all the forms on the site thought that they were part of that google search form and ended up being submitted to the google search section of the site.

All that matters is that it's fixed, thanks for reporting the error  :)

-D