diamondtim

Another Target 4 y'all!

I am a greenhorn! A newbie! Fresman! Novice!Whatever you prefer...but I will learn-and learn well...hopefully quickly! Please,bear with me...

DT

:grin2: Welcome, no such thing as a newbie here. We were all born shitting our pants. Everything else we learned. This is a great place to do just that.  :grin2:

:grin2: Welcome, no such thing as a newbie here. We were all born shitting our pants. Everything else we learned. This is a great place to do just that.  :grin2:

I knew I new you from somewhere, you were the baby born with pants on, I remember that now  , damn, how ya doin buddy ......  :haha:

I dont post much on here but i do read and laugh. Laughter is great for the body.

There is nothing better than laughter for everything, I hope 99% of the time to represent that in my posts. The other ..... Ok I might have a had a beef or been confused.  :cheesy:

And why I come here often .... for the laughter. Live can get so serious at times. I need to shake myself like a wet dog and get rid of it and have fun rolling in the grass after. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Did she say rolling in the hay grass?  :evil6:

Thats it I believe the old saying was to shake the mud off at the door. With that in mind more than wet dirt.  [nerdly]