Test net on my site

beret13_90

Hello all. On my website I need to measure whether the user has at least 3.2 Mbps upload speed. Can you give me some advice how you measure the upload speed? Or the script to put on my website? Greetings

I could make you a custom tool that will only grant access to a URL once a user has logged a certain speed on TMN.

The client would click the button to enter your program, I assume you have some kind of program that you only want people to access if their speed is fast enough.  If they have already logged a result over X Mbps then they pass on to the destination of your choice, if not they are given a message explaining that they must validate speed first... and are forwarded to TMN for testing.  If the client is able to log a speed of X Mbps they move on.  If they fail to meet requirements they're shown a message set by you explain why they MUST have the minimum speed and give the option to re-test or go somewhere else.

Will a solution like that help you out?  Should be easy work to piggyback something like that on the existing system.