When Will Your Lock-In Period Expire?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ExtremeFusion

i still have 11 months  :buck2:

i believe most people who apply for smartbro doesn't know what their getting into.

11 months to go too...

i was aware but didn't mind it. im thankful instead for i became coolbuster and got the chance to help others bcoz of smartbro.  :smiley:

Same here, i found about testmy.net gy googling tips on how to make smartbro faster...  :evil6:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ExtremeFusion

lolz at least for you it's 11 wonderful months....

i had only good connection until october... right now it's always 67Kbps... and they can't even fix their facilities... next month when globelines comes here i will have a notarized letter for disconnection... :D

but you're still in your one year contract?!

Pre terminating it, would cause you to pay for the reamining msf of each month!

But I think you already know that.

You must be loaded to pre terminate your contract...

lol  :2funny:

i wouldn't pay a damn centavo...

i have not been able to use it anyway and if they want to sue me i would sue them back and have everyone in sign in a signature campaign against their f***ing ass...

i even shouted this afternoon to a poor CSR lady... "ANG TANGA NG TECHNICHAL TEAM NYO... ALAM MO BA SPELLING NG T-A-N-G-A" i was literally shouting at her because the anger that will fill you after 22 days of hearing "please monitor your connection for 24 hours" will be unbearable... i even asked her 21 times 24 she said "sandali lang po" ("please wait a while") she said 500+ i said that's how long i have been monitoring my damn connection... lolz....

gotta love smartbro for this... it's been my average speed for almost 20 days now... (only got 3 fast connection days since november 1)

share2-PX671CJKY

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...