Illegal Downloading

AlucardHS

Speaking of Illegal Downloading. The Hackers have pulled off a shocker. A Game that is not to be released until tomorrow or the day after has not only hit the internet, but can be installed and played with the right patch. These Guys don't stop, They will Stop making games for the pc. 

[not-fair]:iamwithstupid: , on this ,  the mentality of Illegal downloads are OK , will come back and bite their ass oneday ,

"nobody is perfect " ?  being a life long nobody  feels kinda cool today ,  and no I don't do ilegal downloads , I got more respect for the internet to do that ,

Well one thing good came of it. I checked out the boards for far cry 2. The gamers are just ripping the game to shreds. Guess it pretty bad. Not sure why they called it far cry 2. No jack carver. No ties to the orginal.  So I will not buy it. Ubisoft has just gone down hill. Assassins creed while a good game, most hated, Fary Cry 2 that has no story line that connects it to the first far cry.

Not sure why these companies just dont hire say 10 hard core gammers to try the game. Get there feed back. Like a beta release with just say a few missions. Or release to the public, then see how they react.

Not sure why these companies just dont hire say 10 hard core gammers to try the game. Get there feed back. Like a beta release with just say a few missions. 

That would make sense. But then again, the companies wouldn't make as much money if the gamers let them know up front that the game needed work before it was released. And these days, it's all about the almighty dollar. Customer satisfaction doesn't even figure into the equation.