I think there is a typo on this page.  The tab says, "Top 20 Member Rank" but results for 50 members are shown.  I really like your site, so I consider this message to be a contribution (however tiny) for what it's worth.  By no means is this meant to be a dig (those are always much wordier).

I wouldn't expect to see the rankings of every last member, but I was hoping that the "Search" tab would give my results with its ranking.  If this isn't already a feature that I'm simply overlooking, could you consider this as a feature request?

Thanks, and my compliments to your site.

Yes, it should say 50 now... used to only rank the top 20 but I changed it a while back.  Thank you for the heads up.

5 hours ago, Beavis4ever said:

I wouldn't expect to see the rankings of every last member, but I was hoping that the "Search" tab would give my results with its ranking.  If this isn't already a feature that I'm simply overlooking, could you consider this as a feature request?

Great idea, I need to rework the ranking system right now anyway actually.  I'll make it rank everyone and store that to a database.  With it stored like that I should be able to do a bunch of new tricks.

Thank you, I'll get cracking on that soon.

To help satisfy your curiosity... you're number 98.  ;)

Screen Shot 2020-01-20 at 10.10.46 AM-min.png

The first number is a combined average upload and download used for ranking, then download average and upload average follow.  Normally these are colored with arrows next to them to show what they are but I pulled that screenshot from an un-styled internal list of my own.

• 1 month later...