info

Since everyone else is making suggestions..

Is their any way to "close" the

"testmy.net Broadband Community - Info Center"

area like we can on the side of the forums using the " ►" thing ?

Because that info is reeeealy long lol. Have to scroll quite a bit to get to the bottom.

Oh... well, i only use the all unread topics page, and up/down tests... and occasionally the news...

i read all the posts anyway, so i don't need to click the mark all read button...

Since everyone else is making suggestions..

Is their any way to "close" the

"testmy.net Broadband Community - Info Center"

area like we can on the side of the forums using the " ►" thing ?

Because that info is reeeealy long lol. Have to scroll quite a bit to get to the bottom.

HEY...leave my info center alone....I like that page.....if it's too long for you ..then use the HOME page.... :haha:

I go there to see who/how many people are online and to go to the stats. I don't really care about the recent posts part.

^ exactly .

And i wasnt suggesting removing it.. Just making a button to close it and open it for members who want it and thoes who dont lol

• 2 weeks later...

^ exactly .

And i wasnt suggesting removing it.. Just making a button to close it and open it for members who want it and thoes who dont lol

I was looking through the support forum at simplemachines.org (the creators of the SMF forums) and noticed that it can be done.  Maybe Ca3le is too busy right now?

I was looking through the support forum at simplemachines.org (the creators of the SMF forums) and noticed that it can be done.  Maybe Ca3le is too busy right now?

I'll work that in -- .s1, if you don't notice the update with-in ... say ... two weeks, remind me ;-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...