new forums interface

dlewis23

CA3LE I am using the testmy black because the font size is larger.I already have largest in the IE veiw.Is there another way to select a larger font size with the new format?Other than that the new format would be fine.

I have corrected this issue...

Guest helloimtim

I hate this new interface. Its slow and just blows. I used to soooooo much love this site now this?? My computer is slower and it takes FOREVER to load one page. Anyway we can change it back. This just horrible. What were they thinking. Who made the choice of useing this new skin?? OUCH!!!!!!!!!!  Its just horrible. I can not believe you guys like this garbage. I mean what the heck?!?!?!?!?!  Have you all gone mad. Jezzzzzzzzz.. Settle down. Im only kidding. Love it. Nice choice

I hate this new interface. Its slow and just blows. I used to soooooo much love this site now this?? My computer is slower and it takes FOREVER to load one page. Anyway we can change it back. This just horrible. What were they thinking. Who made the choice of useing this new skin?? OUCH!!!!!!!!!! Its just horrible. I can not believe you guys like this garbage. I mean what the heck?!?!?!?!?! Have you all gone mad. Jezzzzzzzzz.. Settle down. Im only kidding. Love it. Nice choice

Hahaha :haha:

You had me there for a sec,good thing I read the whole thing before I came to any conclusions :lol:

I hate this new interface. Its slow and just blows. I used to soooooo much love this site now this?? My computer is slower and it takes FOREVER to load one page. Anyway we can change it back. This just horrible. What were they thinking. Who made the choice of useing this new skin?? OUCH!!!!!!!!!! Its just horrible. I can not believe you guys like this garbage. I mean what the heck?!?!?!?!?! Have you all gone mad. Jezzzzzzzzz.. Settle down. Im only kidding. Love it. Nice choice

You seriously tricked me... lol.  I was totally about to enter your profile and change your theme to the old one for you, lol.

This is one of the nicest sites for information out there, great features too....if you feel the need for speed and you can't get it here.......then your already as fast as you can go without major changes.....one of the best tweaks sites for satellite speed out there.  Oh yeah.....I got the max out of my Dads DSL too!

Buzz

Guest helloimtim

Oh I figured it was time to have a bit of fun. The new look was getting so much love I thought it would funny to have atleast One huge rag about the new look. Glad it took you all of guard. Have a good one.................................