how do i show a pic to someone? JUST SHOW!!

solidsnake

There has to be a way to do this.. my guess is that like disturbed said it is going to require a script and a registry value.  I thought that winrar might have something like that but it doesnt look like it.

Otherwise you could build php based login page with a db backend.. and limit the user to one login.. that is more work than what really needs to be done.

hey.... solidsnake

I will PM you my email address... send it to me and I will put it online for you and make it difficult to capture ;-) -- it's save resistant... not save proof, lol -- if someone can view something they can get it, but I will sure as hell make it difficult, after I have finished I will let you know how I did it ;-)

There has to be a way to do this.. my guess is that like disturbed said it is going to require a script and a registry value.  I thought that winrar might have something like that but it doesnt look like it.

Otherwise you could build php based login page with a db backend.. and limit the user to one login.. that is more work than what really needs to be done.

the only way it can be does is if you made a php script that would stop the save as fuction. but that is worthless because anyone can do printscreen. so it can't be done unless you could stop printscreen as well.

Hi solidsnake;Do you realize how easy it is to do a screenshot?It's very basic & doesn't take much tech knowlege.I think even Windows as early as 95 can do it.You probably know how so I won't post instructions.

CA3LE is your best bet & even he said he can't make it copy proof.

On suggestion I can make is use as small(least pixels) of picture as can be viewed.This way if they copy & try to enlarge it the quality will be bad.

my best guess would be the following.

write a program that is able to hack the picture up into random segments.

make a vid card/screen combo that gets at least 100 Hz a minimum requirement.

now, a tv only displayus 25 pictures a second (actually 50 half images)

to make screencapturing more difficult the program should only display a quarter of the picture in any one frame.

this quarter should be random segments of the pic. the program should then ensure that any one pixel gets refreshed avery 25th of a second, to achieve the tv effect. actually you can get away with as few as 18 or so fps iirc.

if a screenshot is taken it will contain only bitys of the picture. to get the whole picture several screenshots would have to be taken and blended.

the picture should be hardcoded into the program in an encrypted form so the pic can't be reversengineered out of decompiled code.

that's assecure as i can think to make it.

As far as I know, the Printscreen key can't be captured with Javascript.  I think I tried it before, unsuccessfully.  And even if it could be blocked with Javascript, disabling Javascript would take care of that nicely.  But since this person(s) don't know how to take a screenshot....

php ;I'm using IE & I keep the security pretty tight unless I need to lower it.So it might be something in that that is causing the block.I just ran across the site & got the warning .I thought it would make a good example for this topic.If i needed the pic I could have did the print screen wothout the warning .Then cut or cropped  it with one of my image programs.