Today is tdawnaz's birthday!

water

Let me be the first to jump out from behind the table and yell "Happy Birthday momma T!"

occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' />

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' />

:thumbsup:

The Dog

Sorry i'm a little early but I had to go to bed.  ;)

Well it is officially tdawnaz's B.D.

So without further ado.

Some ice cream hopefully to cool down things!  :D

Some special delicious cake.  :shock: :shock:

And be careful when squeezing the buns.  :evil6:

[move] occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> TDAWNAZ  occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> [/move]

Happy Birthday to a Sweet Lady.

[move] occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' />[/move]

awwww...gee thx guys...long work days all this week so i've only been here for brief moments and totally missed this thread...til now...

thanks so much for all the birthday wishes...ur all the best...much love to all...

and water...set the table i'll be right there...r the guys there yet??...er i mean yeh soups on!!

i had a wonderful birthday...couple of days actually...am i done yet?...i sure hope not...still have sunday left to my birthday weekend...breakfast anyone??

and i missed my shugarbabie's birthday...damnit...frickin work...grrrr...gotta go find that thread...see ya there :P

definately, water...and what a nice surprize...to come home to last nite...all liquored up, belly full of good food...heart full of love from family and friends and the to open up a sweet bday thread from my testmy family...made my nite complete aggr3 started my day off with a bday wish...then all day...myspace messages and emails (some from my testmy family)...yahoo, aim, msn im's...calls from people i haven't heard from in ages...on and on...boy do i feel loved?...yep... :D ...bursting at the seams

so again thx to all :D...and yes tommie, i definitely loved the buns and hunks...still waiting for the real package to arrive...when did u say u sent it??