Allrounder Person

Samey

i know very well that in google site i get all information about this

but i want to know the person who are added in TMN what they think about the all-rounder person.Which type of quality is necessary in a all-rounder person :?::?:

what do you think

i know very well that in google site i get all information about this

but i want to know the person who are added in TMN what they think about the all-rounder person.Which type of quality is necessary in a all-rounder person :?::?:

what do you think

Known as a Jack of all trades, but master of none , in the Uk

I guess eating a lot of these could  make a person  an allrounder ,  :lol: ,

hahahah lol

:haha:

:lol: dont encourage me guys  :lol:

I think maybe Samey might be thinking on this line http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lateral_thinking,

and I guess that is the way I think , having been a problem solver(trouble shooter )  in industry for many years , let the erxperts have there go , if that fails, step back and think why go that route,

there are more than one way to skin a cat ( :shocked: old english saying )  Who skins cats ?  :icon_scratch:, anyone ?  :lol:

Starship T , give Samey his due , all the rest of the class are busy googling , and coming up with the same result , this guy is lateral thinking in my book and not following the herd ,

just my thoughts for what they are worth ,

:lol: dont encourage me guys  :lol:

I think maybe Samey might be thinking on this line http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lateral_thinking,

and I guess that is the way I think , having been a problem solver(trouble shooter )  in industry for many years , let the erxperts have there go , if that fails, step back and think why go that route,

there are more than one way to skin a cat ( :shocked: old english saying )  Who skins cats ?  :icon_scratch:, anyone ?  :lol:

Starship T , give Samey his due , all the rest of the class are busy googling , and coming up with the same result , this guy is lateral thinking in my book and not following the herd ,

just my thoughts for what they are worth ,

......ive witnessed to gypsies skinning cats hehehehehehe

:

Well I have, and then again I've skinned a variety of animals for different uses and techniques are different depending on use and time. Anyone know what catgut might be used for. :whip2:

Well I have, and then again I've skinned a variety of animals for different uses and techniques are different depending on use and time. Anyone know what catgut might be used for. :whip2:

Stringed instruments... [nerdly]

get your oven mitts cuz this topic is on fire heheheheehe

:grin2: Flame grilled ?  :violent5: maybe  :evil6:

Cat gut ( not from cats , ) is still used in surgery , and has not been surpassed by modern sythetics , it comes from sheep cattle ,goats  etc. also used in violin strings

the word cat gut =  kitgut ("violin string"), 

so all the pussy lovers can relax  :evil6:

:grin2: Flame grilled ?  :violent5: maybe  :evil6:

Cat gut ( not from cats , ) is still used in surgery , and has not been surpassed by modern sythetics , it comes from sheep cattle ,goats  etc. also used in violin strings

the word cat gut =  kitgut ("violin string"), 

so all the pussy lovers can relax  :evil6:

You just popped a hole in my fun now Roco. I was having fun.  :buck2: