Account suspend for non payment

boywonder

So get this... I've been in the hospital the last 3 days, quarantined for what they thought may have been TB. Released back to normalcy today the 12th, returned home this evening to find my modem DSL light flashing. I went through the power off / reboot and then on to a 30/30/30 reset steps and could not connect. Called support, and was told that my account was suspended for non payment

Damn, that sucks.

Post up a pic of your bill where it says the date.

I know it's lame but just pay the bill. They have the best Internet in your area, right? If you want to escalate the issue you may be able to get a credit for the inconvenience. But be nice... if you're not getting what you think you're due ask to talk to a manager. Still getting nowhere, send an email http://frontier.com/helpCenter/contact-us. If they are fair I'm sure they'll make it right, they shouldn't disconnect you 2 days early. That's BS.

That so strange. Comcast has never done that to me and I missed one of my payments by over a month. (Forgot I had an internet bill - I pay it in quarters.) I never even knew until they called me and said, "You haven't paid us for the last two months of service." "Sh**. hold on, let me grab my wallet."

I don't think they are allowed to do that to you legally, even.

Thanks,

EBrown

Thanks everyone for their advece. Apparently they said they sent a letter out that it was due on the 6th. Again the one and only one I received said the 14th. I followed CA3LE's advice and called back (after I slept on it

• 1 month later...
  • CA3LE locked this topic