US and UK 'no longer inseparable'

Roco

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers CoknucK :lol:

LOL the sun is shinning and the temp.a dizzy  69F, and tomorow I have a free day , ................ yeah , just watch somebody will come along and F**k it up  :evil2:

lol Sequoia , I cant see Bush and Brown hitting it off,  :shocked:

hold on, the 1812 war did a lot of damage to the UK, the price of tea doubled ,

wo

lol Sequoia , I cant see Bush and Brown hitting it off,  :shocked:

hold on, the 1812 war did a lot of damage to the UK, the price of tea doubled ,

I guess that depends on whether both are running with the fox or the hounds .

or one with the fox & the other with the hounds.

Both seem to be on the side that fits the occasion so both real politicians.That's where I see the common bond.

To bad about the tea but that was out of the USA's control.Just because we wouldn't give the UK navy slave labor by letting them conscript US citizens off ships.

but roco has 7 stars...does that make him ca3le's daddy??

Only if he is your Daddy too. :wink2:

i need a daddy :)

:shock:, I need a DNA test , ................again ,

on second thoughts Ca3le must be worth a fortune  :evil6:,

*I must look into this more before I pm him with "I know this is a shock , but hello son ",  :evil6:

Tdawnaz, you need a daddy   , what sort of daddy ?

Hmmm, I am sure something could be arranged ,  :lol:

BTW, I saw the last tango in Paris , but the price of butter in the UK is a bit of a downer  :evil6:,

who's technocrates??  :haha:

Socrocrates brother ,  the absent minded one , who died unknown , like this thread is about too , :lol:

Just when you think you got it made someone comes along and fucks your day up. Have a nice day Roco.

many a true word Coknuck  :evil6: , 23.30 BST I get these e-mails

Hi Roco

My hard drive is really hot and throwing out a lot of heat, is that OK????

Hi

The top of the casing and the sides are pretty hot, I am not hearing my fan run like it usually does.

I turned off for a while after I sent you the email, it has all come on OK right now. Has my fan gone do you think.

Hi

Also casing smells hot

Hi

It is a sort of smells of burning  plastic

then my  phone rang :shocked:......... :lol:

I got these 5 emails within a one min. period ,

I was replying to the first when the phone rang ,

BTW this friend calls anything inside the computer case "the hard drive "

so there goes my free day tomorow , :evil2:

Maybe it's me thats not understanding what this thread is about , but the last I heard, Bush/ Brown , were doing just fine, and have an understanding about the politics of the world today.

:?::?: :?::?: :?::?: :?:

What is this thread about anyway?

t took 14 hours before any of President Bush

well first I had to turn my hearing aid down  :wink2: ,

secondly things are changing , and I fear not for the good of our 2 nations,

Thats just my way of disagreeing w/ a select peoples way of  attempting to discredit the world leader, due to a political change in another country, mother country or not.

The relationship of these two will only embolden the masses, and solidify the resolve of the rest of the following countries of the world.

We here , call this " media spin " , in other words, B.S.!

you could be right there mudmanc, I guess only time will tell on that,

Btw, I am Apolitcal , and don't vote, so I am posting the UK view of the situation,

G brown is getting bad press in the UK, he was not voted into his position, and as Scotland now refuses to fly the british union flag and has it's own parliment , the English are not happy with this situation of having a scotish Prime minister ,

and I can see troubled times ahead , more goodbye uncle Sam , hello Dominique de Villepin,

you could be right there mudmanc, I guess only time will tell on that,

Btw, I am Apolitcal , and don't vote, so I am posting the UK view of the situation,

Oh , you mean the people you know, and the media you listen to , right?

Please correct me if I'm somehow mistaken.

I for one remain optimistic. I see our two countries getting along just fine. Let's not get into a tizzy over the Prime Minister's official demeanor and business attire, etc. We all know our two countries have the same fanatics to face and both will work together to solve our mutual problems. When I first met my British counterparts in Saudi Arabia during the first Gulf War they were very official. I on the other hand was very informal. They were at first taken aback by my informality. After a very short time they were as relaxed and as casual as I was and we carried on as if we had been friends all our life. That said we still got our respective missions accomplished. No difference here.

Oh , you mean the people you know, and the media you listen to , right?

Please correct me if I'm somehow mistaken.

no you are right , how else can you gain the feelings of the country ?

if you have a better way please share,

hi elinvesti8 , I am sure as in the past we will get on fine , but I think there will be  a drift away from the very close co-operation we have shared in the past , and I think the message being given out in the UK is very demoralising for our military ,

it seems to be the feeling of the public also , my personal view is maybe we were wrong to start this war , but we cant leave it unfinished ,

unfortunatly I got to leave this thread as it is 1.30 am , and my free day ,LOL today has evaporated  :sad:

STOP DAMMIT!!!!

I think it is time to.... dance.

Mandatory you must dance to this link if you want to continue this thread,,,, not really..... do it.

:2funny: :2funny: :what?:, that comes as a bit of a shock first thing in the morning  :shock:........... :2funny: :2funny:

*Hmmmmmm maybe Brown is right after all* , lol only kidding  :evil6:

• 4 weeks later...

hi elinvesti8 , I am sure as in the past we will get on fine , but I think there will be  a drift away from the very close co-operation we have shared in the past , and I think the message being given out in the UK is very demoralising for our military ,

it seems to be the feeling of the public also , my personal view is maybe we were wrong to start this war , but we cant leave it unfinished ,

update ,24.08.07

MoD confirms Iraq troop reduction 

Some 5,500 UK troops are currently serving in Iraq

The number of British troops in Iraq will be cut to 5,000 by the end of 2007, the Ministry of Defence has said. ,

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6906724.stm

and the real shock news

Troops argue Iraq is 'unwinnable' 

By Paul Wood

BBC News defence correspondent 

Iraq has put a strain on the British military, soldiers say

A belief that Iraq is unwinnable, fears that Afghanistan could go the same way and an overwhelming feeling that the government has not looked after the Armed Forces properly in return for the sacrifices they make.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6961380.stm

BTW Shugs I am still dancing  :lol:,  in the rain