Read the subject silly :p  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Read the subject silly :p

• Yeah, Tommies addicted
    • Yea, I'm addicted
    • I'm in denial, I refuse to admit it
    • I'm an addicted to everything I do
    • No way, I'm just here 4-10 hours a day
    • Can someone please explain what an addict is ?
    • Shugs wee wee hurts when he pee's

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no anyone could star a poll...uh but i see that there is one now...thx...ima vote now...

and no i'm nt addicted.i can quit anytime i want...really!!

:haha:

Shug must have trickamonus! :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

I waited , a while, and thought wether or not I wanted to know what this was, and I do, I think, so long as it doesn't drip, spit, peel, puss, or stand at attention during the national anthem  :haha: :haha:  :shock:

I see I am doing better than shug! :undecided:  Not in votes, but I got top billing anyway. [loser]

:grin: Imagine that  :lipsrsealed:

I selected all of them..... wonder if that is a bad thing or a bad thing? huh..

Smart man, he knows himself  :uglystupid2:

Remonds me of that movie " mummy returns : or something like that , remember ? Those little shits that piled outta the ground like a volcano and ate peoples flesh like it was nothin, even the frickn bones and shit  :o  :haha:

I'll have to see that movie after I get single, to remind me why I got that way.  :evil6: Sounds good.

just hurts me inside to know that someone actually has shit like that conjuring up in their head...how does someone think up stuff like that???...and how many sickos does it give ideas to?? but when i do watch it i find myself rooting for the person in the "trap" even tho most of them have done something bad to someone...after saw 4 i swore i wouldn't watch anymore of them. i never liked how stephen king always involved children in his horror flicks...but i loved all the books...i actually love horror movies...just not ones that could actually happen or did happen like texas chainsaw massacre

I watched parts of the first texas movie, no plot, boring ass nothing but buckets of blood. Whatever.  I have never seen any of the saw movies, and probably never will, it just does nothing for me.  Now "The Thing" was good, both of them, more suspense than anything.  My mother always read the Steven King books, so I got them when she was done. I have them all here now, nothing like the imagination, nothing.

The horror stories I like best are the ones that leave it to the imagination. Nothing beats that!

I am a fan of the older movies too. I love Hitchcock. Rear Window. You just knew he cut her up. It only showed the blade I think.

Another "Window" movie , this one by stephen king. One of my favorites with Johnny Depp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5PWbTseMx0

They both sound very good. So how did you like "The Birds" muddy? Very little blood in that one.  :smiley:

Oh yeah, Alfred Hitchock.

Oh man, I forget about that one, hell yea, that was great !    Damn, made a few neurons fire in my head lol, now I remember that movie about when the spiders covered the whole place with webs, Kingdom of the spiders !  The spider in this video is cool as hell, damn !

Yanno, I played with grandaddy longlegs as a kid and wouldn't mind having a tarantula for a pet, but get the willies when a recluse comes at me. I have an abundance of them last year in my house. It's a wonder someone in my family didn't get bit and lose a leg or arm. their bite rots the skin.