Happy Birthday , Roco!

pixiepistlz

[move]    Happy Birthday, Roco![/move]

:bday:                                  occasion13.gif

You are a great friend. Hope you have a very Happy Birthday.    :occasion14:   Don't celebrate too hard or you may end up like the guy on the toilet  :buck2:   How the hell did he break it anyways?  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: 

Come on , grab a balloon and fly with me! 

occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' />

Have a great one old boy.....maybe do something special today....like build a snowman...lol  :haha:

best to ya...Aggr3

Thanks all ,

well I had some special plans for today , ( pop up cake girl )  but she is snowed in like me ,

occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' />

Have a great one old boy.....maybe do something special today....like build a snowman...lol  :haha:

best to ya...Aggr3

I have indeed droped back on plan #2 , soon as I can get the door open I am going to build me a snow woman , :lol:

ROCO...oops I almost missed it...actually I guess I did :oops:...but...From the bottom of my heart I want to wish you a very Happy Birthday and hope that your special day was great...and a wish for many more...hope this finds you well and happy...CHEERS!!  :occasion14:

cheers2.gif     cake.gif         champagne.gif

happy%20birthday4.gif       

:bday:        occasion13.gif        :occasion14:      occasion13.gif    :D          :bday:

[move]Happy Birthday to you ROCO  :smitten::)[/move]

Hope yours was all that you hoped for and that this puts an extra smile on your face :) ...birthday wishes for many more to come

Happy Birthday Roco

happy-birthday.jpg

[move] :bday:occasion13.gif:bday:occasion13.gif:bday:occasion13.gif:bday:[/move]

Hey Coknuch, that ain't your G/f ??? if it is she has an invite for my next one  :lol:

Thanks all , I( was kinda keeping it a secret , well S**t happens, another year older ,

but thankfuly no signs of getting wiser   as the say age brings wisdom ,and age leads to the next world , so from now on I am back pedaling fast ,

Today I built my snow person ,  I think I got it right , but I had to have some help with the memory from my neighbour Sharon "Hey those bits go on the front"  :oops:,

My phone is messed up. Have and open line with no dialtone, ect. Called for repairs and told it would be the 10th  :shocked: before I could get it fixed. Of all times too. Last week my puter was messed up and needed reformating ,this week the phone. I am gonna get drunk with Mr. Poe tonight...yeah, me and Edgar Allen. I am gonna read some of his poetry and down what's left of the bottle. I feel like walking on the dark side tonight. I am glad you liked the vid. I will never grow up. I made a vid of me in poodle tails for my kids. They LOVED it. I talked like a little girl and twirled my tails. They was so shocked too. I don't ususally do that with the hairstyles and voice. But it's how I get along with my kids. I remember what it was like oh so well. I am usually the one right in the middle , doing cartwheels and playing tetherball or on the swings at the park.  I guess I am a free spirit. tree hugger too.